RE/MAX International is the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the world. Our offices span over 85 countries with over 90,000 agents worldwide. RE/MAX Midtown is the only New York City office under the RE/MAX brand. We are looking for an avid and hard-working web programmer to take on various projects around the office.
• 3 Years of Experience Minimum
• Part-Time Position (Opportunity to become Full-Time)
• Motivated and energetic programmer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges & is detail-oriented
• Knowledge of web development: API, PHP, Ruby-On-Rails, Python, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and Wordpress Plugin Development Tools
• A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
• Understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools, development, and status progression.
• Experience with building friendly user interface, registration systems, and developing permission groups
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Strong organization skills to manage timelines and complete tasks quickly
• Performance based bonuses will be awarded
• Opportunity to be recruited to be a Full-Time Developer
• Opportunity to work with a vastly expanding company
40 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your Real Estate website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.
Hello, I am interesting your job and will be online during working hours...I have 5-years experience in field of development and will be prove my-self. waiting for your response... Thanks, Jawad
Hello, With 99% completion rate, 600 successfully completed projects, and a 5.00 reputation... you can never go wrong choosing me :) I look forward to your reply. Thanks. Kind Regards, Rajesh Soni