This project received 49 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $13 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
RE/MAX International is the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the world. Our offices span over 85 countries with over 90,000 agents worldwide. RE/MAX Midtown is the only New York City office under the RE/MAX brand. We are looking for an avid and hard-working web programmer to take on various projects around the office.
• 3 Years of Experience Minimum
• Part-Time Position (Opportunity to become Full-Time)
• Motivated and energetic programmer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges & is detail-oriented
• Knowledge of web development: API, PHP, Ruby-On-Rails, Python, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and Wordpress Plugin Development Tools
• A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
• Understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools, development, and status progression.
• Experience with building friendly user interface, registration systems, and developing permission groups
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Strong organization skills to manage timelines and complete tasks quickly
• Performance based bonuses will be awarded
• Opportunity to be recruited to be a Full-Time Developer
• Opportunity to work with a vastly expanding company
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online