Web & Digital Media Manager
The Manager of Web & Digital Media is responsible for developing, managing and maintaining the company websites. The candidate has a strong user understanding and demonstrated expertise in Web content, usability, architecture, development and design.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a Web team & process. Provide excellent management and leadership to the Web & Digital Media staff and work collaboratively with internal teams.
• Market and present web/digital strategies to diverse audiences, manage multiple projects and (maintain schedules and budgets).
• Excellent web/digital media project management and estimating experience.
• Fluent in development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most technically efficient manner.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• 5+ years, plus 2 years management experience of Web team/projects
• BA or MFA Digital Media, Interaction Design, or related degree
• Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Required, advanced knowledge of the following:
• Macromedia suite: Dreamweaver MX 2004, Flash, ColdFusion, Contribute
• Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• W3C Web standards, WAI, ADA & Sections 508 and 504 compliance
• Preferred-XML, AJAX, RSS, PHP, ASP, SQLserver, ActionScript, Flash rich internet applications
Applicants must be willing to relocate to the tropical island of "Mactan" in Cebu, Philippines. For the duration of the contract.
Salary is negotiable.
6 freelancers are bidding on average ₱104467 for this job
Hi, good day! Please review my profile and portfolio (Ray.ph) for more info. Luckily, I'm just in Cebu so you might be interested. Hoping to hear from you. Thanks!