Web Site Redesign
This project was awarded to Barbosa74 for $1200 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
We are looking for someone who can REdesign and build a robust, stable and easy to use web presence for us
Most of our previous sites we have been built using Wordpress and therefore we are familiar with its functionality etc, but we are open to other platforms etc if you feel it will produce a better outcome.
Stage One is to create a simple visual mock up of the overall design ie a layout for the home page and follower pages. Completion of this will be the first milestone payment.
Stage Two will be to build the site, test it, then go live.
The content will populated by us from that used in current site, so all we need is the framework / template(s) to work with ie create new page(s) and migrate the content from similar existing pages.
The site primarily targets a corporate audience, so we are looking for a clean, corporate look in the finished product. To assist you, a "rough" of a possible design is attached but we are very open to your input; in fact we expect it as we are not web designers.
Things we are looking to have incorporated into the design and project include;
- CMS backend to enable us to create and edit new and existing pages
- Create a "whats new" area on home page (and possibly follower pages) that displays latest post from our blog site
- Means to subscribe to the "whats new / blog"
- Embedding a video (to be produced)
- Links to our twitter / FB pages
- 1 X "general enquiry" form
- 1 X "request quote" form
- Possible inclusion of an image slider below main banner/menu ( we have set of images available )
- Testimonial box - possible rotating display
- Ability to incorporate SEO management, such as analytics codes etc
- Devise a means to ensure our top SEO rankings for certain key phrases is not undermined as a result of the redesign
- Test / Dev site (with ALL links to this removed or updated on migration to live site)
- Assistance with the cut-over to live site
- any other features you feel may be of value to enhance the site.
The design MUST follow in strict accordance with our Corporate ID document that details fonts, colours etc. However we understand some aspects of the design may not work well with that corp ID and therefore some variation may be required.
We have put a project budget figure up, however those who submit a price "just under" this will be automatically discarded as it would suggest little thought has gone into their submission.
If you have any questions, please ask.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online