- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 26
We are looking for a programmer to develop the back end for an online employee scheduling site designed for a specific industry (not restaurant). This functionality will be very similar to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], www.workschedule.net.
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Attractive web application portfolioGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online