We are looking for a programmer to develop the back end for an online employee scheduling site designed for a specific industry (not restaurant). This functionality will be very similar to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], www.workschedule.net.
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Attractive web application portfolio
26 freelancers are bidding on average $2515 for this job
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.
Hi, We are highly experienced developers with similar development expertise. We assure you work will be done according to your requirement with best quality. Please view Private Message Board for more detail. Thanks