Web-based Property Management Software
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4359 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Project Description: Property Management Software
- I need software that can link into my website so that investors can look up their real estate investment portfolio and get access to all of the information outlined below. The other goal we want to accomplish through this is to streamline our business by reducing the redundancy of small day-to-day tasks. Our conception is based on a combination of 2 existing software platforms; Buildium and Property Inspection Management. Note: these platforms are for a reference only, we are not cloning.
- Domain: We want a single domain where users can access our website to browse company info, and clients, realtors, subcontractors, and tenants can login to access accounts or perform designated tasks. Current domain at [url removed, login to view] to preview and get a better idea of who we are and our business.
- Website: Currently using a wordpress template. We are open for suggestion regarding selecting a new web template and visual design. I don’t think we want to go the customized route with this.
- Server: Would like to explore options with this. We do not need a fully dedicated server at this time, but might need to upgrade in the future. Security is a high priority, as we will be responsible for large amounts of sensitive information from our clients and tenants.
1) Inspections- Needs to be detailed and easy to use. Needs to have a predetermined checklist & drop boxes to ensure everyone checks the same things and all reports are consistent. Also needs to have Android & iPad app (w/ inspection reminders) so that agents can do field inspections and have them directly load up into our web based system.
- Pre & post rehab or rental prep
- Pre & post lease/ tenant
- Pre & post maintenance call
2) Work order logs- needs to be formalized so that all work orders ask the same, or similar questions. Also needs to integrate with inspections.
3) Tenant Details- Needs to have downloadable application & lease, contact information, payment history, deposit amounts.
4) Property Information- Needs to have lease value, expirations (with a reminder), utilities, trash details (including bulk pick-up), downloadable insurance information, color notes ( to keep track of all paint between tenants /repairs), number of maintenance calls.
5) Accounting- Needs to keep track of rent that has been paid/late payments, tenant invoices, have online pay capability, keep track of investor payments that have been paid, track all maintenance/work order or rehab invoices and payments (with separation between our cost (property manager) and owner invoices). Also must have a differentiation between what the tenant and owner sees with regard to reports.
6) Customer Service (not necessary but very helpful)- Auto complete into letters to tenants giving them details of properties (i.e. welcoming kit, utility info, garbage details, possibly local schools/establishments (w/ advertising) ) auto complete random inspection letters & reminders, auto complete 3-day notices, auto complete corrective action notices, etc…
7) Marketing- Integrate Craigslist postings, online vacancy ([url removed, login to view]), go section 8, online application. Possibly phone tracking, [url removed, login to view], MLS.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online