Web design and development for a new website
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $617 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The requirement is for web development of a website from scratch. The job function of the website is similar to [url removed, login to view] but will be inspired by [url removed, login to view] (in terms of crisp professional look and feel, graphics, ease of use etc.) and we are expecting similar quality in our work.
Requirements are as per below
- Please provide your portfolio when bidding (mandatory). Previous work with live websites. High quality work only please.
- SEO friendly website (mandatory) + SEO services also needs to be included in the project (if you offer it )
- 90 days guarantee of all / any errors with the website
- The majority of the website is just a bunch of static pages. Majority of the technical work will be done by the 3rd party off the shelf ticketing system [url removed, login to view] (e.g storing customer details, receiving calls, tracking call history, remote screen sharing, billing etc). The challange will be to integrate the 3rd party ticketing system + make changes to the interface + customize the fields (integrate the ability to send invoices, change customer info page etc) and pages to make it look like a part of the website etc.
- Implement Payment gateway
- SSL certificate
- To make everyone’s life easier it would be good if the developer is available on Skype (or similar conf. tools) for us to have regular meetings (to discuss and later implement the requirements)
We are happy to send the Microsoft word document in PM with detailed requirements.
If you wish to discuss more requirements then please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for looking.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online