Web developer for laboratory documentation software needed (CMS)
This project was awarded to ashutosh1607sl for €1500 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€750 - €1500 EUR
We are creating a web based system to keep track of documentation in a laboratory. To do this we need to create a new website that allows the admin to create various elements to be inserted into the website.
Here is a quick summary of the elements we need:
1) User accounts for access to the website
2) Preferences that change font color logo
3) Index of pages with option to create new pages with various content
4) Insert elements with certain functions at any place within a website
5) When elements are changed, the old versions are saved and still accessible
6) Elements that do the following:
a. Display text with various formatting options (Bold, italics, bullet points)
b. Create a table with blanks to be filled in
c. Upload files that can be clicked on and opened
d. Upload and display image files
e. Enter and save short pieces of text (text strings)
f. Create checklist templates and save filled in check lists
g. Set a reminder (reminds you after 6 months to do something)
h. Insert Web link
i. Insert a divider to seperate the different elements (layout purposes)
j. Insert a simple forum for discussions between users
k. Email notification function for users when changes are made
l. If possible: Enable reply function to Email notifications that automatically makes entries in a forum
m. Make a button that opens a web based (NO DESKTOP APPLICATION!!!) program that displays the webcam stream and makes a snapshot that is inserted into the website immediately without having to save and upload manually
n. Create a function that can link the content of one page to the bottom of another web page (1:1 link)
o. Create empty subpages
p. Create small sub pages on one website that contain certain elements and every new sub page is a copy of the first sub page.
q. Create simple user profile pages and one employee hirarchy diagram.
r. Change protocol/log that notes: user ABC has made changes to Site XYZ (Date and time)
We need to finish this project in a very short time, so please DO NOT BID IF:
1) You can not start immediately
2) You do not have a few hours per day to spend on this project
3) You do not have a server that you can develop this on before giving it to us
4) You are not happy with many small milestones describing the individual elements and regular sending of the complete code up to this point to receive milestones.
5) You are not willing to give daily updates of the progress
We expect daily updates (Sometimes 2-3 days without updates is ok, but we need to be heavily involved in this project to ensure progress and testing).
We will provide a rough design and layout which should be followed quite closely without spending too much time on design. „Close but not perfect in design but fast“ is better than slow and perfect design.
A document describing the exact functions we need is attached to this project. A more detailed one describing the instructions will be provided later.
Teams of developers where each developer can work on a different module are preferred!!!
NOTE!!! As we need a very fast developer, we want to start the project with 2 different developers and decide for the one that manages to get most done in 2 days. The other will receive €80 for his troubles and the project will end with him. Do not bid if this is not OK with you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online