Web development/design (possible Facebook-app)
- Status Completed
- Budget $100 - $500 USD
- Total Bids 5
I am on the lookout for a web designer/developer who can create a website for my company. If possible, I am very interested in making it available as a Facebook-app, which you can log in to through your Facebook-account and your activities on the site will show up on your own Facebook-wall.
Without revealing too much information, I’m going to list up what my website need.
For the companies I will work with I need every single one to have their own company profile page containing:
• A description/about box.
• Event calendar.
• Photo gallery.
• Status update (might want to limit this to one post every twenty-four hour, to prevent spam).
• An attending box (resets every morning at 3 AM, not active when the company are closed).
• A booking box for table reservation and/or VIP tickets.
Please note that I need the possibility to regulate some of the above options, since I am considering several different membership levels.
For the users, there will be no personal profiles, at least not if it’s possible to use Facebook as log in. My thoughts are these:
• Only possible to choose “attending” on maximum three of the companies attending boxes each twenty-four hour.
• The ability to ban single users for a certain amount of time.
I will return with more information if you are considering the job. Right now I’m really just checking the price it will cost to build this site, as I need to deliver a number to the company’s investors. Please don’t hesitate to e-mail me if you are confused about anything about the job. I have a total understanding if anything is unclear, and will do my best to explain it further.
Thank you for your time.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online