Web page for listing auctions based on ebay API
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 5
We are an online retailer on ebay and other online markets. We needs to develop our own online software management system to manage our sales, logistics, stock, statistics etc.
We are looking to hire a person in Hong Kong that can help us build an online plattform much like inkfrog and auctiva that connects to ebay api’s, for our company.
This project is about to help us describe and define exactly what we are looking for in terms of labour, realistic time frame, what kind of qualifications a person like this should hold and an employment specification and job ad, of such a person, etc..
We want to know the following:
1. Specify exactly what we need in terms of programming language, tools etc., that is needed for us to acheive what we want.
2. Write an employment ad that lists what we need and will help us find the person that can help us acheive it.
3. Realistic time frame to complete such a system.
4. Qualifications and experience needed to build such a system.
5. List and describe any other things related to what we want.
PLEASE OBSERVE that we are only interesting in employing someone that is located in Hong Kong, hence this project is only to define the above in a good and sound PM, that will aid us in finding such a person.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online