Web site Revisions
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 CAD
- Total Bids 4
THIS IS A PROJECT FOR EVSOFT ONLY!! DO NOT BID ON THIS IF YOU ARE NOT EVSOFT!!!
PROJECT: Make revisions/changes to existing website and removal of "Projects" and "Classifieds" sections as well as the addition of new pages to enhance job recruitment functions.
Remove: (sidebar) for homepage and inside pages
- Quick Search
Remove: - footer links for "Homeowner"
Change: (Homepage ONLY) Search function to include "What" and "Where" using an auto-Suggestion function for easier searching of jobs by type and location (replaces “Projects” component)
Add: (Sidebar) for homepage and inside pages to include:
- News & Events*
- Career Centre
- Partners Link/page: Admin to have ability to add/upload a logo of a partner i.e. construction association/trades school onto a partner’s page (I will create PSD for design).
* The “News & Events” will simply be a page (I will create the PSD) that displays all the news releases or articles issued by us and our partners as well as events such as “Job Fairs” etc. Admin will need to allow me to upload/add a story/article/event. See an example at the link below:
[url removed, login to view]
- Header link (top) "Jobseeker" to "About";
- Change graphics on homepage as per new layout as shown on PDF.
Change - "Create Account" pages to include ONLY employer and jobseeker sign-up pages;
Change - profile design for employer and jobseeker to reflect the removal of Projects & Classifieds (PSD to be supplied by me);
Remove - "Referral" component from entire site including referral functions on the "Create an Account" pages and the Referral Leaderboard pages
Remove - any 5 star rating or the "Invite to Bid" function on company profile pages
Remove - User Management Function for "Homeowner" in Control Panel
Remove - ALL functions relating to "Projects" & "Classifieds" in Control Panel
Remove - Payment Mode function for both Homeowner & Jobseeker. Site is FREE to jobseekers
Remove - "Project" pricing from "Product & Pricing" module
Remove - Email templates for "Homeowners"
Remove - FAQ's for "Homeowners"
Remove - Site Pages for: "Homeowners/Businesses" and "Referral Program".
Remove - Referral Management module
Summary: In a nutshell, any component/function RELATING to the homeowner, classifieds and projects needs to be disabled and removed so that the site is a job board ONLY.
There may be other functions that need to be changed or removed
These revisions need to be completed in approximately 7 days or less
Budget: The budget allocated to these revisions is CDN $500Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online