Web site development
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 86
We have a web site which is going to be for the management of outsourced work (similar to freelancer, but much, much simpler).
This has 16 key pages and 4 emails. The domain account is currently hosted on godaddy, which is where it will probably stay.
We prefer PHP and mySQL
The 16 pages are:
- A homepage with graphical elements and a video - we want to model it on arqspin style. needs to have a rotating portfolio (see below)
- 2 html "how to" pages with graphical elements. No other serious code
- A form page for someone to create an account
- A form page for someone to specify a job, with calculations to work out the price of the job, using 10 variables that are held in a admin editable database. When the job is created a record is written to the database against the account holder
- An integration into the payment gateway of eWay (probably, though this may change)
- A page that enables someone to upload files (ideally through drag and drop) and these are dropped into a ftp folder which is created specifically for this job id
- An html confirmation page
- A "My account page" that lists the jobs created and in progress and allows functions such as complete job, pay balance, send message against a job. The user can also edit the fields created in the account creation process
- A portfolio page that is nothing more than one image and one piece of text. Easily managed on the back end
- An FAQ page
- A contact us Form
- An admin page that allows editing of job status and values direct to the data base, editing of account information
-Three pages of work flow management: on which is the work to do summary page, one lister page similar to a normal ecommerce site, listing each product that needs work, and a product page where the work can be executed ont eh product, with validation and rules around a text field
- A database back up function that automatically backs up the database every day
- An email template created for the triggers of:
- Account creation
- Creation of job
- Payment made
- Job complete
- Will understand how to interpret business requirements
- Have access to graphic designers, coders and DB people. One person cannot do this.
- Know how to integrate payment gateways
- Will have good communication skills, in English
We are very experienced at specifying web sites and working with developers.
You will be given:
- A full set of wireframes
- A completed logo
- An outline database design with all fields required – we estimate 13-15 tables based on our excel design
- Full business requirements, specified to a high level of detail and use cases with customer flow.
Things you must do in order for your bid to be considered:
- Please include an attached screenshot of what you consider to be the best piece of web design your business has delivered.
- Please also give me the URL of a site you have developed coded on PHP with a MySQL database behind it.
- Please provide an outline as to your project methodology that ensures you deliver a quality result in the time frame with sufficient reviews from the client.
If you do not do this, I will not consider your bid. There are just too many to work through.
We want the whole project completed within 3-4 weeks.
Milestones will be provided at
- Creative completion (25%)
- 50% page completion (25%)
- 100% page completion (25%)
- Go live (25%)
Payment will be made after delivery not before, as some developers seem to require. We do not pay until we have seen the result. If this is not acceptable to you, please do not bid.
To demonstrate your creative capability, I will be asking you to mock up a homepage from a wireframe. If you are not prepared to do this, please do not bid.
We do not want endless review cycles, but expect to have sufficient opportunity to modify the draft creative etc. If you approach development from a “get what you are given” point of view, please do not bid
I am more interested in quality than price.
Many thanksGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online