[url removed, login to view] is an already existing webpage for a new company. Unfortunately, the designer did not manage to get the colour scheme and design right so we are considering changing these elements. We need a web designer/programmer, willing to do the following changes for us:
1) Change colour scheme of the web page to match garments. we will provide pantone numbers. The photos need to be reused but any graphic work can be changed in colour or redesigned.
2) Improve overall presentation to make it more sophisticated. For example, the photos are not framed and all the clicking buttons are very simple.
3) redesign the 3 banners in the home page. The garments are too colourful to have too much graphics. The current one is not in the right colour schemes.
4) provide samples of 3 different fonts, as the one currently used looks a bit dull. Make those changes if we decide to change font.
1) Introduce a live chat feature
2) introduce rolling banners in home page to make it more dynamic
3) advise in plug-ins for calculation of shipment cost. three different companies are used, therefore if plug-in implemented, it will have to be to these three companies.
We are attaching some catalogs and fliers to help understand better the corporate image we wish to transmit.
Thanks and regards
53 freelancers are bidding on average €597 for this job
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.