Webportal for mobile devices with CakePHP, PhoneGap and CMS
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$5 - $10 USD / hour
I planned a business app based on a web portal. It contains
• A web page where with the description of my product, option to become a customer and a user forum. This webpage is based on Joomla or maybe another CMS.
• A web page for my customers as a subdomain of my main page based on jquery-UI. All subdomains will have same structure and same functions.
• A web page for the staff of my customers based on jquery-UI.
• A mobile app for the staff of my customers for android an iOS devices, based on PhoneGap and jquery-mobile.
• A mobile app for the staff of my customers for android devices and the Sony SmartWatch 2, based on PhoneGap and Sony’s “Smart Extension APIs”
• A web page for customers of my customers based on jquery-mobile.
• A web page for me, to administrate the master data of the system and give a survey over my customers.
The apps for my customers are based on CakePHP. All apps have multilingual GUI support. A detailed concept is prepared
• App description and required functions
• Prototype of app for customers of my customers
• SQL for DB design includes 28 tables and table description
• Software development and collaboration guidelines
Following works are required:
• First develop prototyping of the apps which shows user guidance, without db access and without graphical layouts.
• Select joomla templates and extensions for the main web app and develop the app.
• Develop the customer’s apps.
• Define and implement layout, logos, pictures, colours, font types and complete corporate identity for branding of the project.
• Design a flyer to promote my project.
• Secure set up of hosted web server and documentation of the setup.
• Search Engine Optimising
• Contact via Skype at least 3 times the week to talk about progress of the project.
• Prototype of actual work should be available via web access for tests.
• Keep actual code at [url removed, login to view]
• At least 2 – 3 fulltime web developers and a media designer.
• To start as soon as possible
• To go online in November/December 2013
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online