Website Creation and Migration (from Virtuemart to Magento Community)
This project was awarded to basbas112 for $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We would like to create a new website and migrate the data over (from Virtuemart to Magento Community).
Some Background Information:-
Current Website: [url removed, login to view]
Current CMS / ecommence platform: Joomla, Virtuemart
New website: Same as the current name [url removed, login to view]
New CMS / ecommence platform: Magento Community Edition
1. Install Magento Community Edition onto our hosting site Hostgator
2. We will purchase the following template: [url removed, login to view]
Please help us install the template onto the Magento
3. Migrate all information from our current website to the new Magento website. Edit the templates accordingly to suit our needs. Design and post banners where applicable.
- About 350 products to migrate
- About 500 reviews to migrate
- About 900 User Accounts
4. Include CAPTCHA to places where spam is highly possible (e.g. Contact Us form and etc.)
5. Set up paypal payment gateway and ensure it is working.
6. Program and create the Cable Finder application (see attached Excel File).
7. Backend CMS:-
- Product should be easy to post and updated (e.g. picture size, description formatting will automatically be consistent for all products).
- Upon the delivery of the product, we can post an image of the package and click on a status button (e.g. item send status) so that an email (attaching the image of the package or package registration number for registered mail) will be send to the users to inform them of the status of their order.
- After 8 days, another email will be automatically send to user to prompt them to write a review or like our facebook page. Upon successful writing a review, a 5% online discount coupon code will be generated and send to them.
- All reviews can be edited or deleted by us if necessary. Please also help us create a function whereby we can reply to a customer review.
- As we do not only sell our products on our website, we will also need to input reviews from other sources. Please help us create a page whereby we can add reviews easily.
8. Other functions:-
- Automatically send a PO (via email) and attached a PDF invoice when payment is paid. These will not be generated if order is made but payment is not made.
- Create a separate page where all product reviews will be consolidated onto a review page
- Create a page whereby we can easily post commonly asked questions and categorise them into different categories. Tag certain FAQs to product page.
- Help us create a space whereby we can blog our thoughts and comments on new technology and product gadgets.
- Integration with social media. Our facebook page is [url removed, login to view]
- Generally, we will need whatever functions a good ecommence website should have.
9. Test and ensure that there are no bugs.
10. Support and changes after the development of the website.
Please provide a reasonable quotation as we have a very tight budget. Thanks.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online