Website, Customer Billing System, Facebook Connect, Forum
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4295 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
We are a small startup MVNO (Wireless Service Provider) and we aim to offer cellular service via the web. We will sell sim cards and phones just like other wireless operators. What is unique about our site is that we need functionalty to offer discounts to customers when they refer their friends or if they engage in helping other customers with problems typically handled by customer care (we dont offer customer care). We would like to hire a website developer with both programming and graphic design skills to build our website.
Our website will be VERY similar to [url removed, login to view] .
Please review the [url removed, login to view] thoroughly as our site will have all of the functionality of this site plus more. (The only difference is our airtime is sold on monthly plans, not per minute top-up as giffgaff is.) Additional functionality beyond this functionality our site will need:
- A Billing System that provides customers with discounts on their mobile phone bill when they refer people via facebook, twitter or affiliate banner. (Facebook Connect API, Twitter API...etc). Therefore, a system should be created that tracks referals, displays friends in the user's "referral circle" and discounts the customers bill based on the successful payments of their friends airtime bill. (They only receive a discount if their friends remain active users)
- Community Forum that tracks and rewards engagement (if one community member helps another, this is somehow tracked using points and the user is rewarded with a discount. We want community members to perform customer service for us and, in exchange, we give them a discount on their bill. We need to somehow track those customers who have successfully helped another customer.
- Customer Account Center - a way to view monthly bill and amount due. Within the account center will also be access to the community forum, ecommerce and a way to invite friends via facebook or twitter to join the wireless service. (share referal/affiliate link on their facebook page or tweet a custom referral url)
- Video Page - for creating and uploading how-to videos. We can use youtube.
The project scope is:
1. Website with 6 main pages and 15-20 sub pages
2. Billing system that discounts customers bills when they have active customers in their referral circle
3. Message Board
4. Chat Feature that will allow one customer to chat with another
5. Video Library
6. Engagement tracking system (a way to reward customers who help other customers...similar to yahoo answers)
7. Ecommerce front and back end to sell sim cards and phones
8. Admin panel to handle order processing (Sim card purchases, phone purchases, inventory control)
9. Integration to host carrier to process payments
10. Integration to [url removed, login to view] and paypal for credit card processing
The developer who bids on this job must have the following experience:
- Extensive Facebook App or Facebook Integration experience.
- Excellent graphic design with experience with modern minimalist style
- Knowledge of MVNO and wireless industry
- Front and Back end Ecommerce development experience
- Knowledge of sites such as yahoo answers and other Q+A web 2.0 sites
- Extensive knowledge in customer billing and rating systems. This discount system is similar to commission systems of Multi level marketing. So if you have worked on multilevel marketing billing system, this is similar.
IMPORTANT!!! If you intend to bid on this job you must copy and paste this message at the beginning of your reply to let me know you actually read this project and are not spamming me:
"I CURRENTLY WORK WITH FACEBOOK, HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF MVNO INDUSTRY, HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH CUSTOMER BILLING AND CAN BUILD THIS WEBSITE EASILY"
If you dont copy and paste this, your bid will be automatically deleted.
To bid, please send me links to your best two websites you are most proud of. Also send me a minimum 200 word explanation of how you would handle this job and why we should chose you
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online