Website Design - Shopping Cart, Travel Industry
This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1231 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a talented developer/team of developers to help develop a project for the travel industry. The project is a shopping cart type website but without any payment processing. The user should be able to search for a product, place in their shopping cart, and also, create wishlists. Payment information needs to also be captured.
Here are the rest of the major details/requirements:
1) PHP/MySQL site
2) 15-20 MySQL tables; most will be already created.
3) Design mock-ups will be provided. Developer will need to slice it and create the pages.
4) 10-15 pages which include search screens, data entry pages, admin pages
5) There will be a payment page for customers, so credit card numbers will be stored.
6) Credit card must be encrypted in the table.
7) SSL will need to be installed and configured.
8) Automate emailing to group of customers after different events such as when a product comes back in stock.
9) Logo design will be needed - nothing fancy. Just simple. Something with the color orange is preferred.
Developer must have experience with dealing with credit card numbers and securing them in the database.
Developer must also provide clean code with comments where necessary.
More details will be provided. But these are the major requirements.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online