Website Design &amp; Development for Quality Service Providers
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 31
I need my website redesigned using latest Web 2.0 design principles. I want the website to have a professional and user friendly look.
I also want a student registration system and admin control panel developed for my website.
Here are my REQUIREMENTS:
- Redesign website using Web 2.0 Design Principles
- Search engine friendly website structure/page extensions
Student Registration Module:
- Students are able to register on the website
- Automated Email Response upon Registration
- Students are able to pay online to access lectures/videos :: iPass
- Students upload/email/add practice essays on the website which are stored online
Admin Control Module:
- Access all information of registered students
- Add/edit/remove/manage student database
- Add new pages/course information/documents/videos to the website and manage the website
- Email a single student or group of students
- Track student activity, time spent on each video/lecture along with student location (IP Address)
- Creation of online quizzes/polls which provide performance feedback & charts
- Mobile quizzes accessible to students from within the account and/or mobile handsets
- Mobile flash cards
- Mobile version of lecture videos
- Add/edit/remove attorney graders
- Attorney graders can see/access/read student practice essays and put their comments for each individual students to review
- Ability to export financial data to Quickbooks
- Integration with UPS or similar shipping software with tracking information emailed directly to students
PLEASE PROVIDE DETAILS ABOUT ALL YOUR PAST WEBSITE DESIGN DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS. A DETAILED PROFILE WITH REAL WEBSITES YOU HAVE DESIGNED/DEVELOPED.
INCLUDE A DETAILED PROPOSAL MENTIONING:
- THE AMOUNT OF WORK INVOLVED AND YOUR CHARGED FEE CALCULATING THE TOTAL COST OF THE PROJECT.
- YOUR APPROACH & WORK FLOW PLANNED FOR THE PROJECT
- TECHNOLOGIES TO BE USED TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT
BID WITHOUT A DETAILED PROPOSAL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
NO ADVANCE PAYMENT. PAYMENT ONLY ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION FO THE PROJECT.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online