Website Design and content with aggressive marketing pitch
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $533 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am a director of an online publishing firm looking to start up an IT business of my own. I am looking for a website for the same. The complete details of the business will be given to shortlisted bidder only after signing of NDA. Here are as much details I can provide right now.
1) Website will be related to an IT business and will have around 10 pages.
2) Website needs to be visually very appealing, graphics rich with attractive logo and attractive slides with jQuery effects, animations, sliders etc. This is the key.
3) Each section of website needs to pass the required message to the visitors. For eg. software development page should have pictures and graphics related to Software Development etc.
4) If you can use a CMS for the development, it would be great but I do not want any compromises on visual appeal.
6) I need an aggressive sales pitch for the web content. Each page will have 250-300 words well laid out to attract visitors to read the same. Like usage of checkboxes etc. and not plain content/paragraphs.
Please provide separate bids and proposals for web design and copywriting/content layout.
I will require ownership of all the assets like psds, design, content etc and team/programmer working on this will not reproduce any part of the deliverable anywhere else including design idea, content layout, graphics etc.
Everything used in the website must be original and not copied from anywhere else.
Lastly the team which will complete this project up to my satisfaction will also get a chance to work as my offshore team for all my IT, web design related projects.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online