Looking for someone to build a new website (layout in CSS/XHTML) and do the PHP/MySQL.
Description of this website:
• Consists of 7 main-pages and some under-pages.
• Purpose of the website: ecommerce (online-selling of 5 different software-modules)
• Text (in German language) and pictures to be used on the website will be delivered.
see [url removed, login to view] (please be aware that this is NOT meant as a template for the design, only for structure and contents)
The following design-work has to be done:
• Develop a simple yet professional homepage-design according to the layout-examples on the detail-specifications.
• Design has to be done in Dreamweaver CS4 or CS5
The following PHP/MySQL programming has to be done:
• PHP verification of user-entry for three forms
• MySQL-DB for user/order-processing. (A draft for the DB structure already exists, see attachment: [url removed, login to view])
• integrate GeoLocation functionality to show the currency on the ordering page (MySQL-DB for GeoLocation-Data already exists, Integration according to manual)
• PHP for the complete order-processing
• Payment-interface for two different payment-providers: PayPal and sofortueberweisung.de.
(This will submit different HTML-parameters to the corresponding payment-provider and do the handling after customer-payment has been successful. To implement this, implementation-guides of this two payment-providers are available - see attachments: "PayPal..." and "sofortueberweisung...")
• Display a confirmation-page and submit an confirmation-email after successful payment.
• Update of / Interface to a MySQL-Table for KeyGenerator (third-party application) after successful payment. Manual and PHP-files for this application see attachment: "HTML-Executable.zip"
• Admin-Panel (password protected) for a simple Management-Information-System for DB-inquiries (to display percentage of the sold items and percentage of the chosen payment-methods).
For a detailed specification of this project, please see the document "Detail Specifications HypnoWin.doc". This file contains the detailed working-instructions for this job. Please have a look at it and let me know about the price and expected amount of time to complete the job. Don't hesitate to ask in case you have further questions concerning this job-posting.
There are further ideas for this project (integration of an Affiliate-System, Facebook-Company-Site and more). So I'm interested in finding a contractor who is ready for future collaboration.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $782 for this job
Hello, i have read and understand well your need exactly.. i have done this kind of work recently. i am ready to start this work. please see my PM.
We are ready to meet your specification and transform your visual picture to real object which u can touch,see and smell so meaning our aim is nothing less than quality
Sir I would like to get the job. I can confirm you that,I will submit the complete project in time.i am professional in website design at about 3 year's. So,i hope that you will give me the opportunity. thanks