Website Design II
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $195 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a newly-founded webhosting company in the process of building our website.
1) Our company's webpages are already graphically_designed and completed in XHTML and after awarding the best bid, we will provide the design team with the associated urls.
2) We are primarily looking for a web design team who are familiar with web hosting and related technologies. The designers should be experienced in website design and SEO content writing rules such as easy navigation from all pages, SEO keywords, etc.
3) We are interested in using the widgets and HTML5/CSS3 technology whenever possible in the website to provide a richer experience to our customers.
4) One of the most important features we want integrated on our website is customizable orders by drag and drop. For each product category we offer a couple of predefined packages and also a fully customizable package which employs drag and drop as well as sliders to tailor the order for the customer. This functionality has to be programmed separately then which will be integrated with WHMCS.
Following are the summary of the pages:
1. Home Page: Most important page of the website. The designer should employ widgets like slide shows to provide the quality content to customers in the smallest possible area. All products should be presented and orderable on this page, and drag and drop should be integrated to this page for all presented categories. The centerpiece of this page must be the ability to create a customizable order with drag and drop and sliders and directly checkout.
2. Page dedicated to each product category with its description, features and comparison table. We have 3 product categories: Windows VPS, Linux VPS and cPanel hosting, that makes a total of 3 pages for products categories. Customers must be able to select a predefined package or an aforementioned customizable order and proceed to check out on this page.
3. Price Guarantee Page.
4. Friend Referral Page.
5. Contact Us Page.
6. About Us Page.
If a page does not meet our criteria, we will work with the designers through numerous iterations until a satisfactory product is delivered. Also the content must be modified using certain provided SEO keywords for each page. The design team should be in direct contact with us through email and provide live prototypes of each page until they are accepted by our lead designer. We will do our best to provide detailed information and support so we can finish this project ASAP.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online