Website Development for Chinese Plastic Wholesaler
This project received 43 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $796 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
A Chinese Plastic Wholesaler is looking to develop a website. The Chinese plastic company manufactures take-out containers. The owner envisions the new site to be very simple and hopes to drive additional traffic via phone. We would like customers to be able to view the products we offer and call the company directly to place bulk orders.
Thus, we are looking for a web developer that can create and maintain an html website with the following specifications:
- all the site needs is a homepage, a catalog, a contact page, and probably an About Us section.
- I would prefer to have an e-commerce section too depending on the bid prices to drive another avenue of business. Customers should be able to purchase/order products from our website in a secure browser
- SEO optimization
- We are looking for a site that is simple and clean. It could be a combination of flash and regular html.
- I don't think the content needs to be written up, but I would think an option to switch from a version in Chinese and a version in English is ideal.
- The company has been operational for a many years so it does have a logo. Pictures are also available. A good graphic designer is needed for the design of the layout and possibly for rebranding in the future.
-A Chinese or Taiwanese developer would be preferred so communication can be done directly with the owner.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online