Website Development for Multi-Vendor Site
This project received 103 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1555 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $1500 USD
Looking to have a site that provides support for Multi-Vendors of digital content that allows us to administer their uploaded content and use an approval system in order to allow them to sell their digital content.
Inclusions for the site development:
- The site should be similar in nature of functionality like Mojo Themes (blog, web 2.0 design, search, ecommerce, sales ticker, etc.)
- We need a plug-in rating feature for customers that will download plugin-ins from authors
- There should be a support feature for each product offered from the author (like Mojo) where they can provide support for their product to customers that buy their plugin.
- Notification system for approval system
- eCommerce capability to process customer payments. Using Intuit's Merchant services.
- Profile development for authors
- Account management for both authors and customers
- Social media integration (account creation and our social media streams)
- Custom design based on the company branding
We are looking to launch the site January 2013. All programming and testing will need to be done no later than January 17.
Looking for a developer that can produce the site in a timely manner and with clean code and documentation of their work in case we need to bring in an in-house developer later on after launch for support and ongoing maintenance.
Please provide examples of other custom website work that you have completed, prefer to see eCommerce projects that you have completed similar or in the same ball park and this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online