I need a web developer for a website I am working on, www.lasercuttinglab.com. I need someone who can develop a custom menu for products that this company is selling.
I added a few images of what I am looking for. I need the products to be customized with a choice menu that is interactive in some parts so that people ordering the cards can add custom information. Some of the things I will need are:
1. Progress bar at the top (which needs to be click-able so people can go back a step, also only able to go forward once everything is completed).
2. Ability for customers to add a logo, rescale it and reposition it.
3. Add lines of text and be able to move and relocate the text on the cards.
4. The image shown will be updates as options are selected. So the final product they choose will be the one I make.
5. It needs to be connected to the checkout option (I use WooCommerce at the moment, please communicate if you can or cannot do this).
6 Please ask questions if you do not understand something.
Please let me know if anyone is able to get this done, not only make it but also make it interactive. It also has to be somewhat easy for me to update the choices (so I prefer no flash application or whatever, rather something that can change as I change products and designs). If you have ideas or suggestions please communicate them to me before bidding. I will only select someone after have spoken to you and have a confirmation it can be done in full (no half jobs). I will provide you with images that will need to go on the site.
Vista Print has a similar version to what I am looking for: [url removed, login to view]|68487|137|0&uei=704733&ag=true&ssc=1&filter=9%3a10013||1%2c3%3a10529||1&xnav=previews&xnid=image_172&rd=2&ref=1&referer=http%3a%2f%[url removed, login to view]%[url removed, login to view]%3fpg%3d172
I added a few images to give you an idea of what I need. Please let me know what the price would be for the finished product and please let me know if you have any questions. Questions are key!