Website Programmer for Twitter Program
This project was successfully completed by matchstickdev for $1000 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In30 days
[url removed, login to view]
OBJECTIVE: Followernow is a subscription-based website that allows Twitter users to increase followers by automatically following other accounts. Followernow users can use the features described below to control who they want to follow.
1. Keyword – Allows users to automatically follow accounts that tweet a keyword, or if the keyword is included in their profile. For example, follow all users with the keyword “music.”
2. By User – Allows users to automatically follow all the users who follow a specific account. For example, follow all followers of @milesdavis.
3. Auto Followback – Allows users to automatically followback.
4. Follow Time Limit – Unfollows users who don’t followback after a selected timeframe.
5. Show Non-Followers – Users who are not following back.
6. Show Fans – Users who you do not follow that are following you.
WEEK 1-2 Create Login Screen and Basic User Interface – Users should enter their Twitter Account, password, and e-mail address to register.
WEEK 3-4 Set up payment method – Paypal or other subscription-based payment method.
WEEK 5 Create Keyword feature
WEEK 6 Create By User feature
WEEK 7 Create Auto Followback feature
WEEK 8 Create Time Limit feature
WEEK 9 Show Non-Followers feature
WEEK 10 Show Fans feature
Please write “I am real” at the beginning of your message. If you do no write “I am real” I will not respond.
User interface and website design should be included in your bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online