Website Project including Custom PHP Page with CMS, Modified Opencart, and Modified Wordpress
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $324 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
A new Website Build project has come up with the following works to be carried out - please see the draft screens to help understand the project.
- the screens will need to be modified to meet 960grid requirements - to work across all browsers and screen sizes.
- the intro page will need a basic cms built in php/mysql that allows upload of images for each box - one image for the 1st state and one image for the 2nd rollover state (see screen attached)
- the shop will be built using latest opencart and modified to look the same as the screens (see shop screens) using 960 principles.
- the blog will be built using wordpress and modified to look like the screens using 960 principles (see blog screen)
- the lookbook slideshow will be made using wordpress again with ability to upload each slide from wordpress admin.
this is one of many projects we are looking to give to the right team/person, we're looking for someone long term so please bear this in mind when bidding.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online