Website Redesign - Nightlife / Club Parties / Events
This project received 63 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £1904 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£750 - £1500 GBP
I need a redesign of a site where I'll be able to promote various club parties and events around London. A bit like an ePromoter. The site design will need to encompass the following:
- User Friendliness
- Mobile Optimized (Responsive design) - people can check what's on and RSVP while On-The-Go!
- Events Function i.e. "What's On" tonight - This can be shared on Facebook.
- CMS Enabled - admin can add, delete or update events, and conduct SEO activities.
- Sign Up / Login to have Facebook Integration (Either within a pop up lightbox or beside "What's On")
- Help setting up the back-end of the site which will encompass the following:
- What happens when people RSVP to an event? - Automation for collating guestlists, table bookings, and ticket purchases.
- How we store subscriber data once they've signed up/logged in?
- Keeping track of people who have RSVP'd
- Storing data of people who have booked tables (will want to market to those people separately too)
- Keeping a record of data of when people share events on fb, RSVP, Likes etc (actionable insight for my marketing efforts)
- Build an Opt-In list
Please see attached, a previous design. Keeping to a similar structure.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online