I need a redesign of a site where I'll be able to promote various club parties and events around London. A bit like an ePromoter. The site design will need to encompass the following:
- User Friendliness
- Mobile Optimized (Responsive design) - people can check what's on and RSVP while On-The-Go!
- Events Function i.e. "What's On" tonight - This can be shared on Facebook.
- CMS Enabled - admin can add, delete or update events, and conduct SEO activities.
- Sign Up / Login to have Facebook Integration (Either within a pop up lightbox or beside "What's On")
- Help setting up the back-end of the site which will encompass the following:
- What happens when people RSVP to an event? - Automation for collating guestlists, table bookings, and ticket purchases.
- How we store subscriber data once they've signed up/logged in?
- Keeping track of people who have RSVP'd
- Storing data of people who have booked tables (will want to market to those people separately too)
- Keeping a record of data of when people share events on fb, RSVP, Likes etc (actionable insight for my marketing efforts)
- Build an Opt-In list
Please see attached, a previous design. Keeping to a similar structure.
51 freelancers are bidding on average £2058 for this job
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your need.Do check PMB for more details about us. Regards
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hi, I have checked your project requirement. I am interested to redesign and develop your website. we are ready to start your project right away. Thanks
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I'll give you a call.