Website Redisign Small project for professionals!
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $35 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $35 USD
PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING A BID!!!
You must have at least 10 posetive feedbacks, and 80% or above comlition rate
Your Coding will be cheked by project manager, YOU MUST KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!!!
1. top menu Header footer and Buttom header footer needs to look more proofessional
2. Quick Search should look like on example website and placed next to Log in| Registration on the left hand side, it should look the same on every page of the website. (currently its on the right hand side. View cart & checkout needs to move up to the same level)
3. Categories left hand side, Best sellers, and News Letter Signup should look the same as far as design, but larger then what it is now and should be alligned properly.
4. Move News letter Signup to the buttom of the page (under Customer Service), and Fix the buttom of the page (links are bad, but only on main page)
5. Slider frame and product frame should look the same way as on example website
6. Limit best sellers to 5 products
W3C CSS and XHTML Error free!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online