[url removed, login to view] needs help completing its relaunch.
A little bit about us...
Step through the door to [url removed, login to view] and become an active part of your own entertainment. Don't just read it, play it or watch it, be in it and ALTER it.
AlterNETreality creates Live Breaks in the delivery of its entertainment. These Breaks are opportunities for viewers to engage our actors in-character, live and in real time.
The content is then edited into reviewable versions (Re-Breaks) for viewers to purchase and enjoy anytime. The participation from those who engaged the Live Break will be immortalized in the Re-Break.
Our website was already launched, however it was all done in PHP, and we are not happy with the look. On top of that, we made some creative decisions we regret and have a model to fix them.
We were on our way to a relaunch when one of our partners (the web developer of our company) took a job elsewhere. You can see the scheme of the relaunch by visiting the page we used for our latest show,
[url removed, login to view]
We think that design can still be tightened a bit, but the main bullet points of what we need are as follows.
1. Login with Facebook / Twitter
(this must tie into our old login system that already has 2000 registered users)
2. All pages of the site we are keeping, converted to the new style and look.
3. "Demand It" feature allowing our audience to request a sequel or further installment in content.
4. Editable calendar so we can post events as we schedule them.
5. We would like a user location map (bullets the county they are in, so that if users want to get together they know who to contact.)
6. social network feed plugins
7. Profile pages adjusted to allow input of extra info such as Phone Number, Home Address, Etc.
8. Not entirely sure, but we may need a chatroom built in per show page that logs all chat messages into a spreadsheet by date and time
9. Most IMPORTANT
The entire site setup as a template allowing my team with limited website design experience to edit at will.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $605 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements carefully and I am very experienced in this concept. Please check my "PORTFOLIO" for viewing my latest work sample. Thanks
I have looked at your specification. We are able to build in the features to your existing website without issue. I have a lot of experience with the Facebook login API also.