Website Upgrade - [url removed, login to view]
- Status Completed
- Budget €250 - €750 EUR
- Total Bids 33
We want to upgrade our new website www.orangebookings.com. The upgrades we want are listed below in detail. Please note that the winner of this project needs to be able to start straight away and deliver quickly. This is Phase 2 of the whole project. There is also likely to be Phase 3 and possibly Phase 4.
All serious bidders please ask for full requirements. Thank you in advance.
Homepage and General
1. Fix “search site” box to enable users to search site as well as properties
2. Improve register page – add fields such as telephone number, address info,
3. Currency converted on home page (site already has a converter implemented)
4. Guest reviews link on left menu – show a page with list of latest reviews (i.e. all reviews sorted by date)
5. Travel guides page – a map page where clicking on each country will bring up a page with travel tips for that country
6. Popular destinations page – automatically generate a list of 20 most popular destinations (regions and countries) based on the number of bookings.
7. Make homepage picture slider clickable so that user can go to property details page.
8. Make pictures on holiday ideas section clickable (and not just the wording below)
9. Redesign “List your Property” today as a static page editable in admin
Search Results and Property Adverts
10. Search results – the user should be able to sort by price
11. Improve visibility of pricing e.g. after search make the prices of each property stand out more (e.g. bigger font)
12. Ensure that when searching, the dates are taken into consideration if the property is booked or not
13. Randomized and automatic moving of properties on featured slider.
14. If a property is a special deal/featured show an appropriate icon on the picture in summary page and property details page
15. After a search if a featured property it is in the results it should be listed first and the background colour should be different so that it stands outs
16. The featured properties slider after search results should only show properties that meet the criteria of search results.
17. Create a user dashboard for property owners and holidaymakers (see separate document for requirements)
18. Rates when adding a property. When weekly rates are entered then automatically complete the daily rates with weekly rate / 7 rounded up to the nearest digit. The user can then override these rates.
19. When adding a property change (city) to (town / city) and (state) to (region / state).
20. Automatic monthly subscription newsletters to new properties added by country
21. Standardize facilities for each property and show icons of major facilities on summary page as well as property details page.
22. Improve location page by introducing amenities and activities info
23. Reviews – ensure that a holiday maker can only review a property after the date of departure has passed
24. Enhance Booking Request functionality
a. If an owner does not respond to a booking request within 48 hours then the booking should be automatically rejected
b. Once a property is accepted or rejected then owner should not be able to change the status of the booking. Once a property is accepted the “update status” options should only be “Cancel”.
25. Automation of calendar bookings
a. Provisional bookings upon request by holiday maker
b. Confirmed bookings upon confirmation by owner
c. Removal of provisional bookings upon rejection by owner
26. Admin section – need to be able to see all bookings and their current status
27. Admin – Sorting of “manage properties” section by User ID, Property ID etc
28. SEO basic – ensure that we are visible on google
29. Introduce an unsubscripe link in the newsletter template
30. Create and link a dynamic sitemap page
31. Social media integration – ensure that users can login with their facebook or other social medial accounts.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online