Website build - 8-10 pages, CMS, payments & forms
- Status Closed
- Budget $1000 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 115
I am looking for a designer/developer to build a website from scratch for the launch of my startup company involved in the college internship space. I already have a logo, color scheme and parts of the design layout in mind, but will still need assistance and input parts of the design. Someone with a strong sense of effective design to help guide these decisions is a must. I expect clean, simple and professional design. Visual gimmicks without meaning are not what I am looking for.
The website is primarily intended to act as a marketing site, with the end goal to get users to submit an application form including uploading Word and PDF documents.
The website will include features such as:
- Approx. 8-10 pages of content, each with a different layout
- Embedded video
- A user-friendly CMS
- A payment system
- 2 different submission form pages that can upload and submit Word and PDF documents
- A backend that can store can easily store, search and retrieve submissions from the above mentioned form
I expect the developer chosen to be thorough in moving through the following steps:
- Discovery of my needs, including style of sites I like and dislike
- Iteration of proposed site maps, layouts, design themes etc.
- Approval of final proofs
- Final development and tweaking of design based on ongoing feedback
Beyond this project, there will be opportunities for future work in further developing the website if I like the final product.
Please don't hesitate to PM me for additional details, if you have any questions or if any of this is not clear.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online