Website build - 8-10 pages, CMS, payments & forms
This project received 115 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2702 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1000 - $5000 USD
I am looking for a designer/developer to build a website from scratch for the launch of my startup company involved in the college internship space. I already have a logo, color scheme and parts of the design layout in mind, but will still need assistance and input parts of the design. Someone with a strong sense of effective design to help guide these decisions is a must. I expect clean, simple and professional design. Visual gimmicks without meaning are not what I am looking for.
The website is primarily intended to act as a marketing site, with the end goal to get users to submit an application form including uploading Word and PDF documents.
The website will include features such as:
- Approx. 8-10 pages of content, each with a different layout
- Embedded video
- A user-friendly CMS
- A payment system
- 2 different submission form pages that can upload and submit Word and PDF documents
- A backend that can store can easily store, search and retrieve submissions from the above mentioned form
I expect the developer chosen to be thorough in moving through the following steps:
- Discovery of my needs, including style of sites I like and dislike
- Iteration of proposed site maps, layouts, design themes etc.
- Approval of final proofs
- Final development and tweaking of design based on ongoing feedback
Beyond this project, there will be opportunities for future work in further developing the website if I like the final product.
Please don't hesitate to PM me for additional details, if you have any questions or if any of this is not clear.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online