Website for a photographer
For one of my clients we need a website in wordpress.
General information :
- We want full copyrights
- We need invoice with your company-logo on it, after finishing project.
- Finishing design in 5 days
- When design is finished completly, and you can go with html+development, website must be finished in one week.
- One milestone of 200 euro, released after finishing desing with 100% satisfaction.
- One milestone of rest of the money, released after finishing development website with 100% satisfaction.
Information about design :
- 2 languages : Dutch (NL) AND English (EN)
- 5 main buttons English : home, portfolio, information, blog, contact Dutch : home, portfolio, information, blog, contact
- Main buttons can have subsection, managed by her own
- Twitter, linkedin, facebook-like button
- Website she likes the style : [url removed, login to view]
- 1 photo on homepage (editable by her own) – No slideshow
- Portfolio also get subsections. She have to manage these.
Design instructions :
- We want 3 beautiful designs of homepage. So my client can choose one.
- After that we will unlimited revisions.
- When homepage is 100% satisfied, all other pages will be designed.
- We want all copyrights
- We want complete design in PSD, because we maybe in future needs to do some changes.
- We want fonts used in PSD.
Development instructions :
- Compatible in IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- Design width max 1000px.
- All pages must be W3C valid.
- SEO optimalisation build in.
- We want all copyrights
- Rewrite URL’s to nice urls, like : [url removed, login to view]
- 2 languages. Dutch and English.
- If visitor is in Holland (The Netherlands) automatically start website in Dutch language. Else website start in English. Only do this by going to root of domain : [url removed, login to view] When visitor comes from google, and go to [url removed, login to view] they have to stay on that page and don’t have to redirect to other language.
- Subsections must be managed very easy by her own
- Portfolio will be a photo album. She have to manage her categories. (subsections)
- Small images… by clicking they have to enlarge in a very nice lightbox. (fancybox or other very nice one)
- Portfolio images must be uploaded in 2 different sizes . One thumb (automatically resize by upload to sizes you have designed) so the overview page is loading fast. And one large image (automatically resize by upload to max 800x600px) for in lightbox.
- She want to edit a photo on homepage by her own.
- Blog is only one language. She is gonna blog in English. So also dutch site needs the English blog.
I can send you logo in EPS. Also I can send you some photo’s to use in design.