This project received 79 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1159 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We wish to design a website for our company. We know exactly what we want it to look like. See [url removed, login to view]
Visually, we want our's to look almost exactly like this site. The great difference will be: colors; and also we DON'T NEED most of the bells & whistles of the Carlyle site, including the following:
- NO BLOGS,
- NO NEED FOR PODCASTING;
- NO CORPORATE VIDEOS;
- NO STOCK INFORMATION;
- NO DOWNLOADS VIA ITUNES, NO FACT SHEETS, ETC.
- NONE OF THE ITEMS ON THE RIGHT OF CARLYLE’S CORPORATE OVERVIEW PAGE;
- NO CASE STUDIES;
- NO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS PAGE;
- NO RSS OR RSS FEED;
- NO PORTFOLIO INVESTMENT PAGE;
- NO INDUSTRY EXPERTISE PAGE;
- NO ANNUAL REPORT PAGE;
- NO EMPLOYEE PAGE;
- NO CREATING VALUE PAGE.
- NO “SEARCH” OPTION ON THE BANNER.
- NO “LEARN MORE” OPTION ON THE INTRO PAGE.
- NO ADDITIONAL LANGUAGES
Again, our site should look very exactly like the Carlyle site, but with a few minor changes and obviously, different colors, photos, logo, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online