Website development/coding for book social networking site
Project timeline - 2 months or less
A detailed wireframe will be supplied to the developer/coder of this project for ease of execution. The administration team would also prefer a developer/coder who is enthusiastic about providing feedback/ ideas to improve the usability of the interface.
- Building a social networking site similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] with the following functionalities
- writer homepage - bio/details, display shelf, re-arrange shelf function, activity feed, commenting , sorting (comments and books on some predefined criteria) function, followers/following (like twitter).
- book page - content/publishing details, commenting, tagging the work, reviews (# of ‘stars’, rating details).
These ratings and tags will be used during search.
-blog page - blog functionalities e.g. tags, video/photo upload text formatting reference:[url removed, login to view] )
-book upload (default book cover for shelf display), integration of .doc or text file into reader
- group page - discussion page, group functionalities and settings
- ‘wikistory’ page - function to lock/unlock other users from writing in story page, timer for lock
-backend settings for discussion page (frequency/type of feeds, user settings,, group settings, etc)
- fan page (e.g. harry potter fan page, with limited details and functionalities. Similar to fan page in fb)
- completeness of profile (conditions set to get to 100% e.g. join 2 groups, upload 2 works etc)
-miscellaneous: autocomplete functionality (based on existing writers/works etc on database), report abuse, like button, # of views, forward/share comment via email/fb/twitter, facebook/twitter/gmail connect to replace registration.
-Building a browser reader interface with similar functionalities to googlebooks and [url removed, login to view]
- integrate commenting in interface with the work/book page
-reading view/commenting view
- specialized in-reader functionalities (eg highlighting brings up dictionary/wiki link/option to comment)
- Link widget
- widget that displays book cover, description, comments,, and link to open up reader interface
We are experts in developing social networking sites and we will be able to meet your requirements. Kindly check PMB for more details. Regards Mahesh
27 freelancers are bidding on average $3050 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
We have strong specialization in large scale SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITES like facebook, Twitter, myspace, youtube and i am very interested to assign my guys for this project, Please check inbox for demo. Regards, Tarun
Hello! We are strong team of experts who are ready to cooperate with you. The price on the bid is a place-holder because we need more details to make an estimation. Please, check the PMB for details. Thanks.