This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $15 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $25 USD / hour
Want the following done to the site, [url removed, login to view] :
1. Reduce all spacing on the site, tighten it up.
Note: Following to be added symmetrically in 1/4's and down in straight lines:
2. The header: remove existing. Insert a floating header . Each Category on the menu bar lights up when the curser is drug over it. Also, when hovered over, the category scrolls down to provide sub categories.
3. The Showcase for Pictures/Videos: add a miniature slide show of four featured articles or videos below. Have the timer go through the featured topics and also have the option to scroll through the articles.
4. Where the summer camp, because you can, and stuff is, resize and add a fourth box.
5. Move the Tweet Season down to run parallel to the Connect Twitter; in its place add Quick Tip. Resize the area. Reduce the Connect (facebook&Twitter) from 1/3 to 1/4. Have the Quick Tip and Tweet Season run 3/4's the length.
6. Additions and removes will be made at the bottom.
7. Change the articles and video, when clicked on, to come up in light boxes that allow for easy printing and sharing options.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online