Want the following done to the site, [url removed, login to view] :
1. Reduce all spacing on the site, tighten it up.
Note: Following to be added symmetrically in 1/4's and down in straight lines:
2. The header: remove existing. Insert a floating header . Each Category on the menu bar lights up when the curser is drug over it. Also, when hovered over, the category scrolls down to provide sub categories.
3. The Showcase for Pictures/Videos: add a miniature slide show of four featured articles or videos below. Have the timer go through the featured topics and also have the option to scroll through the articles.
4. Where the summer camp, because you can, and stuff is, resize and add a fourth box.
5. Move the Tweet Season down to run parallel to the Connect Twitter; in its place add Quick Tip. Resize the area. Reduce the Connect (facebook&Twitter) from 1/3 to 1/4. Have the Quick Tip and Tweet Season run 3/4's the length.
6. Additions and removes will be made at the bottom.
7. Change the articles and video, when clicked on, to come up in light boxes that allow for easy printing and sharing options.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $15/hour for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
I would be happy to help complete your website for you, however I have a few questions before accepting the position. Please check your private message box.