We want to create a website for listing fashion products. Need both design and programming. it is not ecommerce (no shopping cart). Following are key requirements
1. user profile creation and login through facebook, twitter, pinterest etc
2. in admin backend we will upload products. each product will have an image, and category. product would be something like a tshirt or shoes etc. as of now users cannot upload products only admins can. in front end products can be browsed by categories. eg tshirts, pants etc.
3. users can use these products to create style. style is collection of products. each style can be formed using a drag and drop editor, where user can create a style by dragging and dropping products (uploaded by admin) together. there would be following features in style editor
a. resize and rotate products
b. drag and drop editor
c. remove product
d. zoomin and zoomout
e. send image forward or backward
f. undo and redo
g. save draft
h. publish within site
for editor part refer to [url removed, login to view] - under the 'create' section
4. an user can save multiple styles and give each style a name. style can be saved as draft or published. other users can see published styles.
5. an user can also collect styles made by other users and self. a collection of styles is called stylebook. stylebooks can also be saved or published.
6. an user can 'follow' other users, and can 'like' styles made by other users and also stylebook made by other users.
7. below each product there would be a "buy this" link. the link will take user to a hyperlink on some ecommerce site like myntra jabong etc. there would be no selling or payment happening on the site.
8. each product, style and stylebook can be shared on social media. (create sharing buttons)
9. homepage - before login would show most popular styles based on the number of people that 'like' the style
10. homepage - after logging. would show styles created by the people the user has 'liked' (refer point 6). the styles would be sorted by popularity (number of people who like it).
to recap. product is a cloth or accessory with an image which admin uploads. products would be listed by category and each product will have a buy link(hyperlink to external site) a collection of products by an user is a style. collection of styles by an user is stylebook. an user can 'follow' other users and 'like' styles and stylebooks
we would be particular about the design. In general design of the site, look and feel would be something like - [url removed, login to view]
which is very feminine - as our target segment is also women.
would like to freeze the designs first and then proceed with programming. PHP-mysql is fine, however if you have any alternative in mind you can suggest. people with prior experience in designing and developing fashion websites would be preferred.
46 freelancers are bidding on average $686 for this job
Hello, We have checked your project details. For detailed proposal and references from our portfolio plz visit pm. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks.
Hi! We have gone through your requirements & freepeople. We can develop the requirements as you need. I have submitted some details in the PMB. Kindly go through it & advice. Regards. Candeo Tech
I am interested in thsi project. But I have some questions on the points which you have a listed. please reply back so that we can discuss in detail.
Hi, I am available for your project. Please send me me message on private board, if wish to discuss. I have done fashion based website before also. thank you.
Yes i completely understand your projects needs and i have those specific skills to complete project to your satisfaction please check message board for quality of work and my experience.
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive
Hi, we would like to complete this project for you. We're expert on php programming and we have experience with kind of your need. Please see our portfolio, which demonstrate our skills and expertise.