We are looking to develop an integrated website for a consulting firm with a community portal. It should have some of the standard features available on today's community portal (even using standard CMS solutions) including -
- A section ( menu-items) of products - services - case studies etc.
- Provide an integrated social services
- Ability to self register.
- Bulletin Board for Q&A and discussions
- blogs/posting for participants
- ability for the administrator to link news feeds (scrolling) on the front page. Old new items should be available as links
- Section for services and products being sold by the company.
- Product Reviews by categories.
- if possible - a section for uploading and making multimedia content available - both streaming and downloadable. With a standard cart type features - where by the listeners can browse through various content and save them in the profile, which will be played continuously
(This is again selectively to be made available to registrants - not everyone will have access to these features)
We prefer to use an integrated package with Open Sources software for most of these features (suggestions only - apache, ajax, joomla, wordpress, forum, horde or squirrelmail, phpBB, wiki tiki...all the good class applications).
We are hoping someone can deliver an integrated package with single administrative page (with moderator) which will be easy to deply and maintain. Important to have an integrated page theme across all the components - if you need to move to different products for picking and choosing various apps from different suites, it should be seamless for the users.
We are planning to use hostmonster or other such hosting services . These services do not provide an integrated solution. We don't want to hire an SA just do this. We expect to give ongoing annual maintenance to a firm as well.
We are hoping someone has done this for a client already and the integration and deployment is not too difficult.
Our budget is extremely limited hence we are looking to build based on Open Source systems, however if you are aware of any commercial products that might serve a better job we will be open to suggestions.
We expect to give a separate ad for construction of the website theme and flash designs.
If you can have a pre-built website which you can you load in the next couple of days and send us code for review and testing-it would be great.
If your existing project includes other features features - we will take it ( You have to show us how to turn those things on or off)
post pictures/comments/share – similar to photo [url removed, login to view]
- integrated IM
- web based Email facility (selectively) – horde, squirrel or any other
27 freelancers are bidding on average $637 for this job
Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality.
I have checked detail your requirements and ready to start right now. It can be done perfectly... Send me a message to start working with you, Waiting for reply, Md. Nasirul Huq
Dear Hiring Manager, We understand your requirements fully & are confident of a 100% delivery from our end. Please check your mailbox here, for our detailed bid. Thanks and regards DcoreInfotech team