Website for mock exam and quizzes
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $948 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
PLEASE READ IT COMPLETELY BEFORE REPLYING :
This is a website for objective type exams conducted for various entrance tests. To cite an example the website should be similar to jumbo*[url removed, login to view] (remove *) with user accounts and the ability to see past test results and reports. It is a little complex than this but this is a required module for sure. The detailed features are as follows :
Front End :
1. Ability to see certain content without registration
2. Ability to login via Facebook/Google and Register Online
3. Ability to choose test category
4. Ability to see chapters/topics and associated tests.
5. Appear for a test in a timed/untimed manner
6. Upon completion, a person gets his result and can navigate through the exam again seeing
attempted and correct answers along with an explanation
7. Configurable mail notification templates sent on predefined events (to notify users when new
test/survey is assigned to them, to send quiz results to users, for regular notifications etc.)
Test Interface :
1. Timer if the test is timed.
2. Instructions at the beginning of each test.(which comes before the test timer starts )
3. Captcha to check human at the start of the test
3. Ability to see a navigation panel where we can go to any question
4. Shortcuts for next/previous
5. Ability to mark a question which will change color in the navigation panel
User Dashboard :
1. Since questions are tagged by topics. A user should be able to see a test wise and topic wise
data ( We can sum over topics to get a chapter wise and similarly a subject wise data) . This
would involve a certain algorithm but it can be assumed that it is similar to accuracy i.e.
2. If for a topic/subject accuracy is less than a number x, we create a link to attempt a test which
pulls new questions from the db.
3. Account Information. Change of Information
Database and Back End
1. Ability to store multiple type of questions
● Single Correct
● Multiple Correct
● Comprehension Type
● Fill in the answer in a box
● Match the following questions
2. Ability to add multiple inline or block images in question and choices.
3. Ability to review questions before feeding them in the database
4. Ability to see data corresponding to each test Number of students who started it, Who
completed it, Marks for each students, Average Marks etc etc.
5. Ability to see similar data for a question. We have the question db so upon clicking any
question from the DB we should be able to see users who attempted it, what option they chose,
time taken while attempting each question etc etc.
6. Ability to add new topics and categories for the students
NOW IMPORTANTLY, My budget is a maximum of 400$ . Anything above this (unless you can amaze me) is not required.
I DON'T need portfolios of a bunch of static sites . Give me links of something that involves complex php programming and decent design.
I want this to be done in zend/ codeigniter based on PHP 5 and of course HTML 5 and CSS 3.
Anybody who doesn't follow the above means he's not serious for applying to the project and hence I believe he won't be serious afterwards either. I'm online for most of the day so feel free to ping me on chat.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online