Website incl custom content management system
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $804 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Website: [url removed, login to view]
Project: Reface and implement a custom userfriendly CMS
Details: Looking for a crisp site with similar look and functionality to [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] : we would like to blend the look of [url removed, login to view] into the color scheme and general layout of the homepage.
Individual vehicles [url removed, login to view] Page requires the following information in a structured format.
• Cars can be added, updated or removed on the fly through a cms.
• Youtube integration – simply type in the url of the youtube video and it will appear on the site.
• Mini Gallery: Gallery can be updated, images can be added or removed through CMS. Multiple images can be showcased with small thumbnails for dynamic browsing. Large Lightbox images appear upon click.
• All cars will be categorised within the database for reference. ‘Book a test drive’ link will generate a lightbox form where the consumer can fill out to drive. Information is then emailed to a selected email. The contact’s information will be saved within a list in the CMS to follow leads.
CMS Leads Program: Lead information will be showcased in the backend. The admin will be able to instantly send a return email from the system or create a note in relation to the customer.
Info includes : Name, Phone Number, Email, Date Added, Car Interest, Action
• Email Customer
• Set email campaign (Campaign can be set for a specified increment of time) templates can be edited within the system including [First name] variable placement for quick automation.
• Send One-Click Email – sends a quick pre-composed email to the client similar to email campaign
(variables such as ‘First Name’ can be used when the admin is creating these templates.
• Create a Note
• Forward Contact to Email Address (list of employee’s names and emails can be included within the database)
• Forward Form information to Email Address / print
New Inventory : Is a page with an autotrader url embedded within it. The page will retain the header and general look and feel.
New Vehicle Page: Car models are showcased categorically. CMS will have the ability to create new cars within ‘make’ categories. Each Make category will have a custom image representation for this section of the site. These will tie into the individual vehicle pages.
Make([url removed, login to view])(custom image)>Model(new vehicle page)(custom image)>Car Details (individual car page)
Parts department : static page w/ WYSIWYG
Service Department form saves to database and emailed to a select email. Email can be changed in the CMS.
Specials page: Editable Static Page
Homepage: Front banner slide set technology: User friendly backend. Admin can add or delete a banner on the fly. On the same page the admin will be able to create a new page in which the banner can link into a parenting page.
WYSIWYG Editor + image uploader
View Client Testimonials...
Featured articles with featured images. Articles interchangeable through CMS. All site page content will be WYSIWYG editable, and have the option to be added to the menu system.
Free credit check button:
[url removed, login to view]
Form: https secured page w/ certificate. Form is sent to the lead system as ‘credit check’ & emailed to a selected email.
Hours and location :driving directions > google maps.
The rest of the pages: static editable.
Project Summary: The project’s position is to create a professional conversion of the current site while creating a functional Content management system that serves the needs of retaining prospective clients and effectively marketing the dealer’s product lines. Social media like, sharing & Youtube integration is required for possible integration on all articles especially for the individual vehicle page. The site, once created will be in continuous evolution and will need the freedom to edit most elements incorporated within the framework.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online