Website to place & receive online orders for a local sandwich shop
This project received 46 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $667 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
There is need for a small program for an existing sandwich shops as follows:
- Build website with user and administrator interfaces
- Allows customers to log-in to a website, with a log-in and password created by the administrator
- Allow customer to place an order for sandwich (with specific choices) with prices
- The confirm order buttom sends the order to the sandwich store where is it picked up by a computer that is constantly running (during trading hours) and prints it to a commonly available label printer, such as DYMO
- The administrator needs to be able to monitor / report on orders, manage sandwich prices, manage ingredients, total value of orders place by users, etc.
- Needs to be very simple and slick. Brand logos, sandwich ingredients, etc will be provided
Great project for university coursework as well.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online