BEFORE BIDDING, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
I have been frustrated by poor service and unmet expectations for far too long, and I simply can no longer tolerate it. If you cannot provide the following services, then DO NOT BID!
1. I will be provided with DAILY updates on what work is taking place, and if no work has taken place on a given day, I will be informed why it has not.
2. I will be in direct contact with the person(s) developing and implementing the product. NO OUTSOURCING MIDDLEMEN.
3. I will receive email replies to ALL email inquiries sent by me to the developer(s) within 2 hours of the email being sent.
4. The work being done on my project will receive TOP PRIORITY status above all other projects the developer(s) may be working on.
5. If aspects of the project are beyond the technical expertise of the developer(s), it will be immediately made known to me.
6. If I am unsatisfied with aspects of the project that are implemented, the developer(s) will repair or alter that aspect with NO ADDITIONAL PAY.
7. If additional information is required in order to complete an aspect of the project, the developer(s) will contact me ASAP. DO NOT develop something that you are unsure is EXACTLY how I want it done.
8. If awarded this project, the developer(s) will begin IMMEDIATELY researching, developing, and implementing the project. There can be no delay.
9. If, after development and implementation of the project, the developer will repair any bugs or site errors found IMMEDIATELY. There can be no delay.
10. I would prefer to work with an American or British developer, however if the developer is from another country and speaks VERY FLUENT English, I will consider him/her/them.
I apologize to those who see these stipulations as too demanding or overly burdensome. But it cannot be helped. This is how it must be. I am actually quite easy to get along with and peform work for, but the sheer volume of incompetence and disregard that is displayed by some developers is unacceptable to me. Now, as for the actual project:
RetroDaze - Public Domain Theater:
I own a small, niche website called RetroDaze ([url removed, login to view] OR [url removed, login to view]). It is a personal endeavor that I have long hoped to bring to life, and now it is finally online. It was built on the Yii FRAMEWORK, so knowledge of Yii is essential. A developer is currently finishing up work on the "forum" section which should soon be complete (I hope). However, I wish now to add a new feature for users/members to enjoy, called the RetroDaze Public Domain Theater.
Essentially, this feature is a "theater" page (well, two pages really), that will be used to host "user movie nights" that involve streaming public domain films from the site and gives the "viewers" some interaction options as well as featuring a panel of illustrated "riffers" who occasionally pop in with commentary.
I have provided a Word document that explains this feature in more detail, and links to "mock" versions of what the "theater" will look like to users and Admins.
If you require further information prior to bidding, please contact me and I will answer your questions.
FINALLY, IF YOU ARE GOING TO BID, YOU MUST INFORM ME WITHIN YOUR "PITCH" THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL AFOREMENTIONED CONDITIONS. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO COPY AND PASTE "PITCHES".
Thank you for your time.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $4222 for this job
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of work.please check the PMB for more detail.Thanks
Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality.