Website transcoder from Desktop to Mobile
This project was awarded to pabnasoft for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I'm looking for a developer who will assist me in creating the following functionality. Graphic design is of little importance I will take care of that.
On the first page the user enters a url and hits submit
The application will then:
- Identify logo + CSS
- Identify navigation pages
- Follow all navigation URLs and grab all content
- Download all images etc
- Recreate website in mobile version by populating the pre-defined mobile template (templates must be jquery mobile)
- Use logo at the top. Link the navigation buttons to the navigation pages you’ve grabbed.
- Use the colour scheme as defined in the CSS.
- Show to user how the website would look in an iPhone and iPad. Allow user to scroll through pages and click on the navigation links etc
- Add button that says CUSTOMISE
- A WYSIWYG editor is opened that allows user to upload a new logo, change colour scheme css classes etc (This is why it must use jquery mobile)
Must be PHP and as small a system as possible no DB so that it can be used as a standalone system to create the site then be uninstalled and leave the built product in place.
The functionality should mimick dudamobile.com. We'll be adding other functionality to this later on so future work will be available for the right developer.
We have a 2 Week deadline.
Good English speaking skills are necessary. When bidding start with Scrblr2013 so that I know you have read the entire post.
Any questions let me know. I come from a technical background so will be able to assist with general problem solving etc once the project kicks off
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online