Weddings Site custom CMS Front and Backend
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $814 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a company working on several own projects with a full time team of designers and programmers, but lately we have started too many projects and have new ideas still to be developed, so we are thinking about outsourcing some of our projects on a regular basis.
If the job is done properly and on time, we have more jobs waiting for the person/company doing this one, so please consider that when bidding.
We require regular communication and updates by email and skype. Failing to this will result on the project cancellation.
We need to see samples of previous jobs/portfolio.
Please provide both the quote and the delivery time.
THIS IS A MUST, please read the whole project and message us with a detailed proposal.
Also either write here or contact us if you have any doubt.
We own a Personal Weddings website ([url removed, login to view]) where the users can register to create their own wedding website with several options through a CMS admin panel on an very easy way.
The freelancer hired to develop this project will code both the frontend of the weddings website and the CMS backend for the customers to admin it, using php+mysql+css (Ajax is a plus). We DO NOT want it based on any CMS like Wordpress or Joomla etc.
We will provide the design (.psd source) that is already done as can be seen in our project “mockup” site: [url removed, login to view] that by now just consists on some linked screenshots to have a general idea of the layout. (note, that “mockup” site is in Spanish, but should be easy to figure out what we need).
The freelancer will slice the provided psd and either modify it as needed (preferred) or will ask us for modifications, so besides php+mysql+css advanced knowledge, you must have some basic Photoshop knowledge too.
The code must be properly commented in English language, so we can edit it easily.
Languages: English only but need an easy way to add other languages (IE. storing/reading the text from a database or text file)
We will provide a very detailed specs document screen by screen, so your job is to translate our ideas and design into code.
1 - Frontend: (see a “mockup” live at [url removed, login to view] )
The site has some sections or blocks.
- Info about the wedding in different categories and sections (Text and pictures about the couple, stories, the event & restaurant location and directions with google maps, etc).
- Basic Personal Blog/News
- Pictures Gallery (with several albums and allowing uploads by guests)
- Comments system (Guests can comment the photos, blog entries, etc)
- Events schedule
- Basic Guests RSVP system (form to confirm attendance, name, email, text message)
- Whish List section (Guests can chose the gift from the list and it will appear as reserved)
- Mailing list
- Guest book
- Contact us
2 - CMS backend (for the customers to create and admin their website)
- Register and login
- Edit all the info using both simple forms and a basic text editor that allows text formatting when applicable.
- Website setup wizard (just going to the next section/form once the previous info has been filled or skipped)
- Pictures admin with a basic editor (crop, resize, etc). The admin can both upload his own pictures and/or approve/reject/edit/assign to the proper album guest uploaded pictures.
- Blog admin (write/edit/delete entries using a basic text editor that allows text formatting)
- Comments admin (approve/delete guests comments)
- Events schedule admin (add/edit/remove, date, time, description)
- Guests RSVP admin system (just a list of who has confirmed attendance to the event, printable)
- Whish List admin (add/edit/delete, gift name, description, pprice, shop and reserved status)
- Mailing list admin (add/edit/delete emails accounts, basic email composer, mass sending)
- Guest book admin (just to be able to delete entries to prevent spam)
- All the “blocks” must have an option to make them visible/invisible.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online