Word Press Job Board Website - Jobify
This project received 65 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $753 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for a developer to take help me install Word Press and the Template Jobify. I would like the developer to modify the template with the following items below to get be started. I would also like the developer to spend time showing me how to maintain my site once it is launched.
I am open to other solutions, I just want to be able to maintain it myself once it is built.
Below is my wish list for my website:
Create profile and log in using FB or LinkedIN
-Apply to jobs
- Post Video Resume in Profile
- Search jobs (refine searches by criteria
- Setup RSS feed and job alerts
- Save jobs to profile
2. Employer (Customer)
- Create a profile - membership status
- Post jobs for a fee- Search Resumes for a fee ( part of membership access)
- Screening questionnaires for job postings-Feature jobs (marketing)
- RSS feed for latest postings
- Alerts when new resume/profile is created that meets their company criteria
- Admin dashboard-
Shopping cart - need to be able to bill international and provide invoices
- Promotion codes
- Grab jobs from other sites like Indeed and Simply Hired
-Turn off postings once expired.
- Mobile site-Reports for jobs/resumes, location,applications, sales ect
- Social media integration FB and LinkedIN pages
- Newsletter and mass email to all profiles created
-Area to show featured postings and company logos for marketing and revenue purposes
4. Video Chat Interviews - not a deal breaker but icing on the cake!
- Ability to host video chat interviews. I currently use WebEx
5. Employees (Candidates) who create a profile will not be able to share contact information to Employer (Clients). I would like a way for the two parties to communicate via website internal email or inboxes but I never want to share the contact information directly. This way I can track when employees are contacted and have a record or the communication between the parties.
6. There will be three membership levels for the Employer (Client) on the site once they create a profile
A Initial Profile -Basic membership
Details in attached file
B Enhanced Profile -
Deatils in attached file
C Premium Profile-
Details in attached file
- Candidate will need to accept a terms and agreement form before being able to create a profile.
- Once a profile is created I would like the Admin to have to approve the profile before it can become live.
- Anytime the candidate posts a video resume or additional documents they must all be approved by the Admin before it can become live.
- Ability to have a schedule page of time for Webex, Phone or Face to Face interview availability for Client to view and schedule interviews easily from.
- Count for how many times their resume has been viewed.
-Notification if a Client views their submitted resume and where they are at in the pipeline.
- Very important the Candidate can have a status update of where they are at in the pipeline
Thank you for your time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online