Wordpress Customization for DecorLocal
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 22
Customization work is required on decorlocal.com. There has been significant development on the site. At this point, more development/customization is required to move the site further.
DecorLocal is a site to discover products in local stores
Main Page – Main search page
User Page – Where users collect their favorites
Store Page – Where stores show their inventory
User Settings Page – Where users can upload avatars and change basic settings & information like location
Store Settings Page – Where stores can upload avatars, add/change information & location
Store Analytics Page – Where stores can upload posts, identify promoted postings and statistical information
Things Needs to Be Done
---UPPER CASE's pages provides detailed information on some of the functionalities and these pages below parts of the requirements for this project---
1. Add geolocation based search functionality as described in SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY
2. Create USER’S PAGE. User’s page should run smart algorithms to populate it with the data explained un USER’s PAGE EXPLANATION
Implement followers/following functionality: User should see updates from stores and users she/he follows. For example if the store adds a new furniture that should appear on users page in the under “Following” section towards to the end in the page. Similarly, if a followed user bookmarks a new furniture, that should appear in the stream with bookmarked furniture.
3. Bookmarking furniture and showing that on users profile. When a user bookmarks a furniture, this data should be kept in DB to be presented to the Store as a part of analytics.
4. Keeping statistics required for STORE CONTROL and ANALYTICS PAGE per store and to support STORE TIERS & REQUIRED FUNCTIONALITIES as detailed in the presentation.
5. Creation of settings page for users where users can upload avatars, change personal information, add/change location and also change preferences provided earlier.
6. Creation of STORE CONTROL and ANALYTICS for stores where store can change basic information, upload posts (furniture) and also see related statistics information as explained in STORE TIERS & REQUIRED FUNCTIONALITIES. The html design of this page should also be made.
7. Sign in and sign up pages for users should pop-up when they click on a picture. So they can search but need to login before they can see the detail. Users should be encouraged to sign-in with facebook, twitter or pinterest accounts. Check out USER SIGN-UP design below. Based on the user’s entries, user’s page should be populated with relevant information.
8. STORE TIERS: Store sign-up is a bit detailed. Stores first should make a request to sign-up. Once we approve, we would create a user for the store at a Author level. Once we create that, stores would be able to use the site for free. In addition, there will be 2 other membership levels for stores. Stores should make a monthly payment to subscribe to other levels.
STORE TIERS & REQUIRED FUNCTIONALITIES page on this deck explains the functionalities needed for this requirement.
There should also be a payment gateway including paypal and credit cards for stores to be able to move between tiers.
9. Create recommendation engine: Push posts to users and store pages that has similar tags on products that user bookmarked or store has.
10. Creating the product PRODUCT POP-UPs as shown in the deck
11. Adding social buttons to the site. Each product should show social like buttons once cursor rolls over the picture.
Project Budget & Timeline
4 weeks. $1500+$100 upon timely delivery of the project. Add $100 for delivery in 3 weeks ($1700)
60% of the payment will be made upon delivery of STORE CONTROL and ANALYTICS PAGE and STORE TIERS & REQUIRED FUNCTIONALITIES (Promotions etc.). 10% upon delivery of USER’S PAGE, 10% for SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY, 10% product and promotion POP-UPs, 10% for user SIGN-UP and rest.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online