"Facebook-style" Post Submission:
1) A base plugin, WPMU Dev's "Status Plugin" will be modified for this feature.
2) Post Options: Image, Link, Soundcloud, Youtube, Vimeo
3) "Status" Plugin integrated above the first post on the homepage. Change of CSS styling so that it matches simplicity of Facebook.
4) Remove "Draft" button; Add required category selection (Threaded Drop-down) ; Add optional tags field.
5) Limit main text box to 3 lines; after that, an in-box scrolling feature so it can display more content without taking up more room.
6) This plugin should display even when the user is logged out (right now you have to be logged in to see it)--an unregistered user, when post is clicked, should be presented with the option to login/register
-Fix Top Bar Menu Links
-Remove "Add Hype" under "My Profile" (top menu bar)
-Fix ALL highlighted buttons to not show as white on white but rather white on dark text. (Possible complete button redesign)
-Fix "random" to have arrows to cycle through random posts.
-Login only with facebook or twitter. Avatar drawn from facebook or twitter pic.
-Make the "link" posts just the enlarged thumbnail picture that's clickable to the link in another tab.
-The new posts should look like the old ones--formatted with the gray background, etc. and display on the homepage (currently they do not show up right)
-Fix Facebook likes beneath each post so that it PUBLICLY displays the content. (Right now the default is "only me" and no liked posts show up the facebook homepage.
-Fix it so that the Twitter button/Google+ show up after reloading with more ajax content. Also fix the double posts that show up as a result of reloading more posts.
-Remove "1,2,3,4,5,... Next" from the bottom since ajax reloading is now used.
-Make the middle crown clickable; redirects to homepage.
With all necessary modifications the website should be able to handle traffic in the thousands while maintaining smoothness. Ideally these would include such benchmarks as, all pages/post load in 5-7 seconds and CPU load wouldn't top 1 load. These would coincide with server enhancements on our end if needed.
-Eliminate all bugs, including one affecting the top bar menu alignment (my profile/avatar gets out of line)
Settings for "My Profile" should have:
-Facebook or Twitter username
-Social Actions: [checkbox] Publish my posts on Facebook/Twitter [checkbox] Publish "hyped" (liked) pages on Facebook/Twitter
30 freelancers are bidding on average $263 for this job
Hi, my team has many expert programmers on Html, CSS, PHP, MySQL, WordPress, Drupal. I sure, we can do your job on time with high quality. Please view my message for detail. Thanks!
Hello, WordPress expert here. I went through your project description and found that my skill is best suitable for your project. Please check [Private Message] for further details. Thanks