Wordpress Simple Website
This project was successfully completed by websky7 for $154 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$150 - $180 USD
Completed In5 days
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE MAKING A BID!
We are “Icono Digital” (“Digital Icon” in English), a Peruvian company looking to development a custom app. Part of our methodology is to provide our development teams all the necessary documentation to achieve a quick efficient job.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
- The content language of this website will be Spanish.
- The website has minimun functionalities, it is almost static.
- The use of a Content Management System (CMS) is required. Wordpress is preferred.
- The website contains three (03) pages.
1. Inicio (Home)
2. Detalle Curso (Course detail)
3. Contacto (Contact Us)
- If you decide to work on your own environment, when the time comes to make the transfer, we will upload the Data Base and files to our servers since you will not have access to the cPanel of the website.
- Support might be requested during the transfer to the production environment.
- Communication will be held via skype (We speak English and Spanish)
- Payment will be done using milestone system.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO CONSIDER:
1. Axure RP Prototype: We use Axure RP, which is an interactive wireframe software which allows us to create the MC architecture, allowing you to forget about having to create the MC structure and content distribution. We are attaching the prototype on this post.
To open the prototype just double click on the “Index” file. This will open the prototype on any browser. IE or Firefox is recommended.
Have a quick look: [url removed, login to view]
2. Quick Detailed Requirements: This is a PDF document in which all functional requirements for the MC are listed, allowing you to know exactly what functionality you need to apply on every corner of the app. This document will be given when you get selected.
3. Skype: Before and during the project, communications will be held using Skype, allowing us to explain to you in detail exactly what we expect from this project, and later on give you constant feedback about the design and development you make. Screen sharing will be also possible for us to explain something in detail. We speak English and Spanish.
4. Testing Defect Checklist: During the project, and if necessary, we will provide a Testing Defect Checklist document specifying every correction that needs to be done on the MC or on any functional requirement. Of course, the main objective of the methodology is to avoid changes, but just in case, we have this document.
You will have to develop the MC on your own servers and once the design and development stages are done, you will help us make the transfer to our Test Environment in our servers. One vital requirement is that you MUST keep a detailed documentation on the installation and configuration of the custom app for us to replicate this effort on the Test and Production Environments.
Any questions you can leave comment or PM and we will be glad to answer. Thank you for bidding.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online