Wordpress Theme Bugs
This project was successfully completed by ganeshkg007 for $30 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
I have a 2 year old Wordpress blog that I just updated the theme on November 28. I bought the theme from [url removed, login to view]
There are multiple issues:
1) When I updated the theme, all of my existing posts and pages lost their formatting. There are no paragraphs and images lost their alignment.
2) The new theme uses a Carousel for some of the posts. For some reason, the links to the posts go to a 404 page, and not to the post.
3) The Carousel is supposed to be in one row. For some reason, my carousel tries to go to two rows.
4) There are a couple of background image problems - one behind the carousel, and one down in the right sidebar.
Finally, I want the theme code edited so that it shows the new posts. As it is right now, it only shows some of the posts in the categories that are selected.
Here is my site: [url removed, login to view]
Here is another site that shows the demo version of the blog how it should look: [url removed, login to view]
Overall, it should be a simple project for someone who knows what they're doing. I am just not able to debug the code.
If you have questions or need clarification, let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online