A client started developing their website on WordPress by themselves. They purchased a high-quality template with complete documentation and customised it. Their marketing person managed to get it 90% done. 95% of content has been inserted. Color scheme is done. Pages layout is also done. But now they need someone to give it a final finish. Round the edges and make it more visually appealing. Site also need to get connected via Facebook Plugin.
It is a simple website for a professional services firm. Client wants a clean, modern feel without clutter on the pages. No online sales.
We're looking a freelance WordPress designer and developer who can add a final touch to this website. This project is urgent and must be completed with 7-8 days.
You will be required to:
- Add graphics to image sliders (8 sliders in total)
- Add graphics (illustration & vectors) on up to 6 pages
- Connect the WordPress website to Facebook using the Facebook plugin
- Fix up a display error on the blog
- Add a newsletter sign-up link or popup or box on front page for MailChimp newsletter signup
- You will be given a budget for stockphotos
- You will be given a budget for plugins
This is an ongoing development and your services may be retain after launch to add features or new graphics to the site.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
We have gone through your requirement and would happy to share that Project is very much in line with our technical strength and ability. Please check PMB for more details.
We have the capabilites on working with PSD to HTMl/XHTML, PHP, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, jquery, ajax,etc and platforms like wordpress, opencart, oscommerce, zencart, magento,joomla,prestashop,etc