Wordpress Website Polish-off - Urgent
- Status Closed
- Budget $8 - $15 AUD / hour
- Total Bids 17
A client started developing their website on WordPress by themselves. They purchased a high-quality template with complete documentation and customised it. Their marketing person managed to get it 90% done. 95% of content has been inserted. Color scheme is done. Pages layout is also done. But now they need someone to give it a final finish. Round the edges and make it more visually appealing. Site also need to get connected via Facebook Plugin.
It is a simple website for a professional services firm. Client wants a clean, modern feel without clutter on the pages. No online sales.
We're looking a freelance WordPress designer and developer who can add a final touch to this website. This project is urgent and must be completed with 7-8 days.
You will be required to:
- Add graphics to image sliders (8 sliders in total)
- Add graphics (illustration & vectors) on up to 6 pages
- Connect the WordPress website to Facebook using the Facebook plugin
- Fix up a display error on the blog
- Add a newsletter sign-up link or popup or box on front page for MailChimp newsletter signup
- You will be given a budget for stockphotos
- You will be given a budget for plugins
This is an ongoing development and your services may be retain after launch to add features or new graphics to the site.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online