Wordpress Website with Booking System
This project received 63 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2423 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 AUD
Web development company looking for reliable team to outsource some work overflow too. The current project is as follows:
Wordpress based website (customer specifically wants to use wordpress) needed for an airport car parking company. The site will be similar in function and size to [url removed, login to view] please look at this site for an example of the type of booking system needed and the standard of work required.
- The Express check-in to provide for customers and affiliates such as travel agents that make a booking for their customer under an ID thereby allowing recognition of the agent or repeat user.
- Social Media widgets
- Ability for booking system to be integrated with a payment gateway in the future.
- Ability to offer promotions to customers – Affiliate promotions and in house coupon specials.
- A responsive design allowing customers to easily access full site functionality via mobile.
- Customer login area allowing the viewing and modification of current bookings, login via email and booking number/password
- Admin side of a database reporting tool / allowing booking data to be viewed and extracted for future promotions.
- Automated confirmation & thankyou email and/or text
I was thinking of integrating something like this into the site : [url removed, login to view] and modifying it for the purpose but I am open to other suggestions. The team that takes this on must be able to deliver a clean and functional end product, it will be white labelled to my company.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online