Wordpress -data integration to db and posts
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $728 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Need to duplicate the format of live feed real estate home property listings with data that I have in excel spreadsheet.
Wordpress output will be two page structures one a blog showing a bit of each listing and one a detail page showing the property detail information.
Here are examples of the actual pages that will need to be duplicated:
The Blog page: [url removed, login to view]
The Detail Page: [url removed, login to view]
Attached is an excel file showing the field names and one row of property data - each row of data represents one property - the actual excel files currently have about 100 rows of data.
1. There needs to be a method to upload the data in to the mysql database (and to add row of data -new property details- in the future.)
1. Each row (property) will be associated to one of three custom types: Property | Sold , Property | Active , Property | Global - but if that is set up properly adding a custom type and a field identifying it in the data row should not be a problem.
2. The Heading for the Blog Pages will be something like: "Sold Properties", "Active Property Listings" , "Global Properties".
3. Blog pages will show 15 per page and then have a previous / next . Breadcrumb should remain at top.
1. The URL for the detail page should contain the mls number and the address (if they are present.)
2. The rest of the detail page should follow the detail page as shown in example above.
3. Above image- request more info, schedule a showing, share, print - should be included
4. I have the same image display software as used on the live pages (JuiceBox.) Currently I have one image each of the properties that are in the excel spreadsheet. They are in a separate folder listed by the same mls number with a .jpg extension that is in the excel sheet. I want at least the one image brought in and the option to bring in more photos and use Juicebox to do the same kind of set-up as on the live data page.
5. You will need to use the address or the longitude and latitude contained in the data to generate the map and bird's eye.
Valuation of completion and payments-
10% A method to reliably bring data into db and figure how to add photo to wordpress and link to record.
20% Method, PHP etc. to register and retrieve the data from db so it is available for the posts / detail (demonstrable).
20% Build, tweak and test the blog page format.
30% Build, Tweak and test detail page format with both single picture and JuiceBox format
20% Trouble shoot any difficulties and make needed layout refinements, fix conflicts, etc.
Development will be done on your site unless for some reason it would make development impossible.
Freelancer will not be able to use my site, company name or any information about me or my company or website in any advertisements or promotions. I may agree to be a reference for freelancer upon completion of work.
Freelancer will sign a non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement.
I will need specific details (references) of projects that have been completed by Freelancer that have to do with data input and retrieval in wordpress, PHP coding and competency in page structure and output.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online